Friday, September 11, 2009

Moving!!

It has come to my attention that Sprinkles Cupcakes doesn't really like anyone to mention them. At all. In fact, the mere suggestion of the word "sprinkle" makes them run for their lawyers. And before you ask, no, I didn't get a notice or anything scary or legal. I just saw a few too many news stories about their legal battles with other bakeries who dared utter the word "sprinkle" on their menus
So I figured since the blog is so new, I would just move and rename it now, before I had invested too much time.
I am still going to be creating my own recipes. I still have some points of inspiration and some definite ideas to be hammered out. I have a lot to say about cupcakes, I have finally been bitten by the bug. You can look forward to a lot of posts over at Not Another Cupcake Blog--my newest location. I will not be posting here again, and it will probably be deleted before too long. Just being cautious...I checked my email today and suddenly, I'm being followed by Sprinkles. Literally. They're following me on Twitter. So...we're packing up! It was never my intention to ride their fame, anyway.
You should be redirected within 10 seconds; if not, click the link above.
See you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!